Music scolarship program
International Music Academy
school year 2022/2023
To sign up for our scolarship program, the following guidelines apply:
- A scolarship is available to children in kindergarten, school and college students and, in exceptional cases, adults.
- Applicants must be students of the International Music Academy.
- The program applies to instrumental lessons under the conditions described in our weekly semester offers.
- Scolarships are awarded for one semester at a time.
- At the end of the semester, proof of the learned material must be presented (concert, video recording).
- To be included in the program, proof of financial/social background of the family/guardian/applicant is required (proof of income from the previous year).
- Regular class attendance, as well as participation in various ongoing events.
- Regular communication with the teacher about the student’s development.
- Depending on the situation and funding, 50% or 100% of the tuition fee will be covered by the program.
- The evaluation is done by a scolarship committee (director, teacher and an external advisor).
- Free places are allocated on an ongoing basis, in order of application.
- In case of full capacity, students can be registered on the waiting list.